FAQ + Help

What is ACEC2014?

The Australian Computers in Education Conference 2014 is a conference for education professionals interested in the use of technology in schools. For more information, and history see our page about ACEC2014

How do I complete my profile? 

Click 'My Account' then click 'Edit'
You can update your password and email address, public profile information, interests, add links to your social media accounts and upload a photo. Your private profile information asks for dietary and accessibility needs, your address and a contact phone number for emergencies.

How can I find out more about the Call for Papers? 

The call for refereed papers closes on 1 December 2013, the call is open for other types of sessions until 1 April 2014. For more information see the Call for Papers.

How do I upload my draft refereed Paper?

Go to your session, click edit, and look for the "Upload Draft Paper" field. Click the "Choose File" button to browse your local files, select your Draft Paper, and make sure to click the "Upload" button, before scrolling to the bottom of the page and saving your session.  Check out the image below so you know what to look for.

Upload Draft Paper - screenshot

Guidelines for Papers

Have a look at the ACEC_Author_GuidelinesV4.pdf (271.07 KB PDF)

Where is the conference being held?

ACEC2014 will be held at the Adelaide Convention Centre. See the "Adelaide" section of the site for more details on where to stay, and what to see.